At Union State Bank, we are addressing the challenges of the coronavirus (COVID-19) knowing that each of our communities are being impacted. We are closely monitoring the situation, as the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority.
All Union State Bank locations are currently open; however, we have made the decision to take proactive and protective measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees. Social distancing measures, hand sanitizing stations, and enhanced cleaning procedures are in place. Protective face masks are allowed to be worn inside bank locations, however all hoods, sunglasses, and other head coverings must be removed prior to entering the building.
We will also continue to meet the needs of customers through any of our alternative financial transaction methods:
- Drive Thru – Find a complete list of drive thru banking locations here.
- Online Banking – Services are available 24/7 allowing both consumer and business customers to perform many banking functions from their home or office location. Apply online here.
- Mobile Banking – The USB Mobile App allows you to check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, and check messages. This free app is available to Union State Bank customers through the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
- Telephone Banking – Toll Free 1-800-332-1633. Obtain your account information 24/7 without a smart phone or online access.
- Mobile Deposit - You can deposit checks anywhere, anytime using the USB Mobile App when you are enrolled in Online Banking.
- Online Bill Pay – Send an online bill payment to anyone using our free online bill pay feature. Plus get 24/7 access to your payment history. Online Bill Pay requires enrollment in Union State Bank's free Online Banking program.
- E-statements - Free, fast and secure alternative to receiving paper statements.
- Online Account Opening - Open a consumer checking or savings account online now.
- Online Loan Applications - Apply online now for mortgage or consumer loans.
We will continue to monitor developments around COVID-19, and will reassess the environment for the need to make any additional modifications at that time. Union State Bank leadership has implemented response procedures to address any potential health concerns at all staffing levels on a case-by-case basis.
Union State Bank’s history extends 112 years, over a century of serving customers through world wars, stock market crashes, dot-com and housing bubble bursts, and now a pandemic. In times of uncertainty, banks remain the safest place for your money. Union State Bank is Nationally recognized for our financial health, being named within the top 200 of more than 5,000 banks by DepositAccounts.com. The majority of accounts are insured through FDIC coverage. Our comprehensive Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness Plan is in place. In addition, USB's strategically located data and call centers are fully redundant and designed to ensure you do not experience an interruption of service during this situation.
Finally, please be aware there is a great deal of misinformation regarding COVID-19 out there. E-mail, phone, and social media scams related to the virus are on the rise. Any Union State Bank updates will be officially posted on our website and social media channels. The Federal Trade Commission is providing updates regarding possible scams: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog.
If you have any questions, or need assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us toll-free at 866.557.0060. Your local USB branches are also here to help. Now more than ever, we are Better Together.
Links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Union State Bank of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Union State Bank bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.