Real-Time Fraud Protection Alerts by EnFact
Fraudulent activity can strike anyone, at any time. At Union State Bank, your account security is our highest priority. We monitor debit card and ATM transactions for suspicious activity 24-hours a day through EnFact, an intuitive fraud detection program.
When transactions occur that are not consistent with your normal card activity, you may automatically receive notifications from EnFact. To take full advantage of this service, make sure that Union State Bank always has your most current contact information on file. This will allow us to easily reach out to you in the event of suspicious or out of the ordinary debit card transactions.
All cardholders with a valid mobile phone number in our system are automatically enrolled in this program. If fraud use is suspected, you may get a text to validate your transactions from: Code 37268. We recommend that you save this number as “Union State Bank Fraud Alerts” so that it appears this way if you receive a text from us.
Your participation in responding to the text is critical to prevent future risk and avoid restrictions we may place on your card.
- The automated text center will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- The text will appear with "Union State Bank Fraud Center," the charge amount and the last four digits of the card.
- You'll need to reply to the text with either a "Yes" or "No". If it is a valid charge and you reply "Yes," you will be able to proceed with the transaction. If you reply "No," the transaction will be declined.
- Reply "STOP" if you wish to stop receiving fraud text alerts and we will use automated phone calls regarding any future suspicious debit card activity.
If we do not have a valid mobile phone number in our system, or we did not receive a response to a text alert, you may be called to validate your transactions. The call may be from an 800 number you do not recognize. Your participation in responding to the call is critical to prevent future risk and avoid restrictions we may place on your card. If you do not answer, we will leave a voicemail with a request to call us back immediately.
- The automated call center will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You’ll be asked to verify your identity.
- You’ll be able to respond via your touch-tone keypad.
- You’ll be provided a toll-free number to call should have you additional questions.