- New Home Purchase
- First-time Home Buyers
- 2nd Mortgages
- Special Financing Programs
- Home Improvement
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
Apply online Now. It only takes a few minutes!
Union State Bank partners with Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLBank) Topeka to offer grant opportunities for qualified first-time home buyers.
HSP grant funds may be used for down payment, closing cost and repair assistance to first-time homebuyers earning at or below 80% of the area median income for households purchasing or constructing homes in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
Grant funds are limited and are available to qualified buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Union State Bank is a Equal Housing Lender, NMLS # 412388, Member FDIC.
Visit our First Time Home Buyers Grant page to see if you qualify!
- Fannie Mae /Home Ready - As low as 3% down
- Rural Housing loans - No down payment required on eligible loans
- FHA / FHA 203K loans - As low as 3.5% down
- HUD 184 / Native American loans - As low as 2.25% down
- VA loans - No down payment required on eligible loans
- 15 and 30 year term options
- Max loan to value is 80%
- Minimum credit score 720