The Benefits of Online & Mobile Banking
- FREE 24 X 7 account access
- Manage checking, savings, loans, CDs, IRAs, and equity lines
- View balances and transactions in real-time
- View check images online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Stop payments
- Download account history to personal financial management software
- Secure email connection to USB
- No software to install - uses your computer's existing Internet browser
- Bill Pay service
The USB Mobile App allows you to check balances, transfer funds, view transactions and check messages. It’s fast, free and available to all Union State Bank customers!
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel, or view funds transfers
- View transaction history with images
- Create and view secure messages
- Bill Pay
- Snappy Mobile Deposit – eligibility/minimal enrollment fee required
- Access branch hours and location information
- Fingerprint and/or facial recognition login capability for devices enabled with this functionality
From your mobile device, click the images above to download USB Mobile directly from your app store.
Need assistance with Mobile Banking? View our Mobile Banking frequently asked questions .
- PAPERLESS – Say NO to excess paper and go green!
- FASTER – Access your statement a day earlier, without waiting for snail mail.
- SECURE – Retrieve your statement online via secure login.
Sign up today!
If you already have eStatements on one account and would like to add another, simply call us Toll-Free at (866) 557-0060.
Sign up today!
APPLY FOR ONLINE BILL PAY
If you’re already an Online Banking user, apply through Transactions / Pay Bills.
- From your device, log in to Online/Mobile Banking.
- Click "Snappy Enrollment" under "Services."
- Check the box that reads, “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” and click "Submit."
If you don’t have a smartphone or online access, you can still obtain your account information FREE 24/7 all year round.
- Access Checking, Savings, Money Market, Loan, Certificate of Deposit, or IRA accounts
- Account balance inquiries
- Verify pending and posted transactions
- Inquire on specific transactions by check number or amount
- Verify automatic transactions including direct deposits, ATM & debit card transactions, and automatic withdrawals
- Transfer funds between accounts
Instructions for Use:
- Call the Telephone Banking Lines:
- Toll-Free: (800) 332-1633
- Local Ark City: (620) 442-4600
- Winfield: (620) 221-2400
- If you're a first time user, enter the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's Social Security number.
- You'll then be prompted to choose a new security code.
- Perform as many transactions as you like. When you're finished, simply hang up to end the service.
You may need to upgrade your browsers to use TLS 1.1 or higher, in order to align with industry best practices and ensure that your data continues to be highly secure. TLS stands for “Transport Layer Security.” It is a protocol that provides privacy and data integrity between two communicating applications. It’s the most widely deployed security protocol used today, and is used for web browsers and other applications that require data to be securely exchanged over a network. An upgrade will not affect you in any other way.
The following browsers are using TLS 1.1 or higher, and are secure. If you are NOT using these browsers/versions, you may not be able to access some or all of our Online Banking services.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE): Version 11 and higher
- Microsoft Edge: All versions
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 27 and higher
- Google Chrome: Version 38 and higher
- Apple Safari Desktop: Versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher (7)
- Apple Safari Mobile: Versions 5 and higher for iOS 5 and higher
- Google Android OS: Android 5.0 and higher
Providing the security and safety you expect from your financial institution means preparing for threats before they happen by using the best methods currently available. Because of that, we’re making an enhancement to our security protocols for account holders who use Intuit Quicken, QuickBooks Online, and Mint technologies.
Beginning February 16, 2021, you’ll see an additional layer of security in the form of a multi-factor authentication (MFA) step. In addition to your login and password information, you’ll be asked to provide a security access code sent to you via text or email. This additional step will enable access to your account and represents a valuable new security layer.
We have included a step-by-step guide to help you activate this new security feature within your accounts.Please contact a customer service representative by calling toll free 866.557.0060 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this boosted security feature for your account.
Please call our Customer Service team with any questions or concerns:
We aim for this process to be as smooth and simple as possible. Our primary goal in this effort is to maintain the highest possible security standards and help keep your data secure.
By accessing the above links you will be entering a website hosted by another party. Please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Union State Bank's website. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, which may be different than those of Union State Bank's.