IntraFi® Depositor Control Panel Log In
With the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection by working directly with just our bank.
- Rest assured. Know that deposits well into the millions are eligible for FDIC insurance protection.
- Earn interest. Put cash balances to work in CDs.
- Keep it simple. Avoid opening multiple accounts with multiple institutions to protect your funds. Forgo the need to use repo sweeps, track collateral on an ongoing basis, and manually consolidate statements and disbursements from multiple banks.
- Manage liquidity. Select from multiple terms to meet your liquidity needs.
- Support your community. Feel good knowing that the full amount of funds placed through CDARS can stay local to support lending opportunities that build a stronger community.*
Would you like to learn more? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Deposit placement through the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option satisfies any restrictions on its deposits.
A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option are registered service marks, and the IntraFi hexagon and IntraFi logo are service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.
When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other institutions that use the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option, our bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor's consent, our bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other participating institutions. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.